Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Zzzzzz.....

I know that title is not in Mandarin.  Oh well.  

Well we made it to Shanghai.  It's been a much different trip than normal.  Said my goodbyes 2 days ago technically.  NOT FUN!  Woke up at 3:30, left the house at 4 and got on a plane at 7.  4 hour layover in LAX and then the 13 hour flight to Shanghai.  It's 94 degrees in Shanghai right now and you can feel the humidity in the airport!!! It's insane.  Thankfully I feel air where I am.  We have one more 4 hour flight into Kunming and then we finally get beds and showers!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!

I am so overwhelmed right now with all of the love I have received the past few days.  Books, cards, calls, texts, posts, everything.  I have the most amazing group of people in my life and I cannot believe how great everyone has been.  I'm scared for things to set in but I am so excited to get settled in and start all of this.  I know great things are going to happen and I am ready to be overwhelmed by all of it!

Now it's time for touring for a few days, then back to Kunming, then to Lincang!  Once I get into Lincang I'll update more hopefully. My body has no idea what time it's supposed to be.  It's 4 am at home and 7 pm here.  Let the adjustment process begin!

Zai Jian
-Hailey

1 comment:

  1. Miss you lots but know you will come back soon(: I'll be checking your blog everyday now ! Send me post cards love always Caitlyn <3

    ReplyDelete