Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

C.C.C.

Closing ceremony. Camp #2. Coming back.
Get ready for a big jumble of the past 2 weeks.

Here's a look at my technology at the moment.  US: iphone.  ASIA: 10 yr old Nokia.

I think I mentioned the fireworks we had at the end of camp #1.  Well here's a little look at it.  It was incredible!


Closing ceremonies.  We had a few speeches and a BBQ and then pictures.  Under this one are the 2 little girls I wrote about a while ago.


Here is camp #2.  A little look inside the classrooms we were in all week.

The street lights all looked like this.  Coolest street lamps I've ever seen.

There were about 4 others of these on this round-about.  The other ones in the city had drums, flutes and that's all I can remember.

Massages during camp! Awesome.  But they are very thorough here and they massage you from head to toe... butt included as you can see here!

4 hour bus ride to camp #2.  It was beautiful the whole way!



Encouragram wall. We wrote notes to people all week and it was so great!

The high school.
Our dorm room for the week.

Shower room/laundry room.
SQUATTIES!

So here's just a big fat mess of what happened last week.  I should be going to my apartment tonight!!!  I can't wait to get moved in and clean and figure out how to eat so I don't starve!

Apartment pictures coming tomorrow... as long as I have internet! Fingers crossed.  King-sized bed, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment