Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Let Them Rejoice

"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of [the Father] over one sinner who repents."

Let the angels rejoice then, because I have a new sister!

One of the girls I've been learning with since the beginning of the term has made so many statements in the last few weeks that I just had to meet up with her before we both left for the break.  I had to know where she was at.  I don't want to list all of the details on here, I'll do that when I'm home.  The details don't even matter in the long run.  We have a new sister; a beautiful woman who is already inspiring me with her dedication and her joy.

I left her with some things to read and made sure to speak over her and her family as she gets ready to head home for about 2 months.  I cannot wait to dig deeper with her when we both come back for next term.

No matter what happened this year, I knew I'd leave feeling like I'd done what I was supposed to do.  This though, this is a huge cherry on top of an already delicious sundae.  It might actually be the whole sundae and everything else is just the cherry on top.  I like cherries, so I would have been fine with just that, but who is going to complain about a whole sundae coming with it?  NOT ME!

1 comment: